What causes Asthma
With HEPAir X100 you can dramatically improve the indoor air quality (IAQ) of a room.
Are you or any one in your family suffering from the effects of poor IAQ? If so, HEPAir X100 may be the answer!
As a parent, there’s nothing more important to you than keeping your family safe and healthy. And, while you can’t protect them from everything, reducing the triggers that may cause the symptoms of upper respiratory reactions starts right at home with HEPAir X100.
Did you know the symptoms may be caused by poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), such as airborne pollutants, high humidity or lack of ventilation?
HEPAir X100 improves IAQ in a room and may reduce the incidence and severity of your respiratory illness. HEPAir X100 is clinically proven to improve IAQ by reducing the concentrations of airborne particulates and gaseous compounds in a room.
What causes Asthma
At some point or another, you've probably asked "Why me?" or "Why does my son or daughter suffer from asthma?" The truth is, there's no exact answer. Asthma is believed to be caused by some combination of environmental and genetic factors. Yet, while they vary from person to person, a number of different irritants have been identified as triggers for asthma symptoms.
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, animal dander, mold, cockroaches and dust mites
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Physical activity (exercise-induced asthma)
- Cold air
- Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Strong emotions and stress
- Sulfites and preservatives found in certain types of foods and beverages
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which stomach acids back up into your throat
- Menstrual cycle in some women
- Allergic reactions to some foods, such as peanuts or shellfish
As you may have noticed, airborne toxins and pollutants top the list. Studies have shown that poor indoor air quality is closely linked the occurrence of asthma. HEPAir X100 has been the subject of many studies of its own. The studies show that the unit removes and reduces the kinds of particulates that can trigger respiratory irritations and exacerbate the symptoms.